"A purposeful life is a planned life and there is no importance to personal instincts. Man should not be a product of atmosphere; he should not be at the mercy of circumstances. If the river flows from east to west and if one has to go to the east, he must go against the current."
News Updates from Vivekanandakendra.org :
- Vimarsha : Recalling Swami Vivekananda's Vision of Dharma : Read More
- SAFAL YUVA - YUVA BHARAT drive in Andhra & Telangana Report : Read More
- Republic Day Celebration at VKV Kanyakumari : Read More
- Saraswati Puja celebration at VKV Nalbari : Read More
- NETAJI Jayanti Celebration at VKV Nalbari : Read More
- Vivekananda Jayanti & Saraswati Puja at VKV Dibrugarh : Read More
- Saraswati Puja celebration at VKV Badarpur : Read More
- Join as Teacher in Assam : Read More
Please add your SuryaNamaskar in SuryaNamaskar Clock.
Please register to the SuryaNamaskar clock and daily add how many SuryaNamaskar done by your or your group.
The website has been started on Rashtra Chintan Diwas, a First day of Samartha Bharat Parva, and till now 8,35,368 Suryanamskars have been registered.
The site gives various statistics like how many SuryaNamaskar done Today, This Month, This Year, with details like Total SuryaNamaskar done, by No. of Person & No. of Group. Please spread the world and regularly add your count in the site.
- Releasing function of the Special Cover & Stamps on Ma. Eknathji Janma Shati Parva : Read More
- VKIC Foundation Day : Read More
- Vimarsha on Arunachal and its Relevance to the Security Paradigm of India by General J J Singh ( Former Governor of Arunachal Pradesh) : Read More
Updates from Prakashan :
Mananeeya Eknathji Janma Shati Parva
- Presentation of 170+ Photographs of Mananeeya Eknathji : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Np4iPVnYiHdEZWMTkxRkgzVjg/view?usp=sharing
- Logo of MEJSP : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_Np4iPVnYiHQlNvbHpldVR6LUE&usp=sharing
- Pamphlets of MEJSP & VK Activities : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_Np4iPVnYiHbEd4N2tZY2dMQVE&usp=sharing
|Camp ||Language ||Duration ||Age ||Contribution ||Entry / Eligibility |
|Varishhta Karyaka Prashikshan Shibir||English+हिन्दी||2 - 11 February 2015||-||Rs.1,000/-||Only for Karyakarta|
|Spiritual Retreat ||English ||5 - 11 February 2015 || 18 to 60 Years ||Rs.1,500/- ||Open for All |
|अध्यात्म शिविर ||हिन्दी||५ - ११ फ़रवरी २०१५ ||१८ से ६० साल ||रु.१,५००/- ||Open for All|
VIF India : Live Bookmark to get update in your browser : Click Here
VKVAPT : Live Bookmark to get update in your browser : Click Here
Get the "Yuva Bharati" Regular Updates : Editorial with cover page on the "Yuva Bharati" Blog : http://yb.vkendra.org
Get the "Kendra Bharati" Regular Updates : Editorial with cover page on the "Kendra Bharati" Blog : http://kb.vkendra.org
Get the "Vivekananda Kendra Patrika" Regular Updates : Editorial with cover page on the "Vivekananda Kendra Patrika" Blog : http://vkp.vkendra.org
WebMaster Tips :
Download the Hindu Calendar for year 2015 from the Google Drive : http://w.vkendra.org/2015Hcal
The calendar is made by Group of Karyakartas from NorthEast with utmost care to include all the details, it's available in xls, pdf & month-wise pdf.
Please kindly send report to Webmaster Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and not at any individual ID. You can send your Branch's Weekly Activity information including Yoga Satra, any event, utsava invitation in well advance so more people can get idea from website. With this plz help spreading the information posted on vivekanandakendra.org by sharing it on facebook, twitter, etc.
There are always demand for photographs of Swami VIvekananda, Rock Memorial, etc, which you can get anytime by visiting http://w.vkendra.org/photo1 & http://w.vkendra.org/photo2
विवेक विजाणु पंडित गण (Vivek WebMaster Team)
विवेकानन्द केन्द्र कन्याकुमारी (Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari)
Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Vivekananda Kendra : http://www.vivekanandakendra.org
Read n Get Articles, Magazines, Books @ http://prakashan.vivekanandakendra.org
सिद्धयसिद्धयोर्निर्विकार: कर्ता सात्त्विक उच्यते ॥१८.२६॥
Freed from attachment, non-egoistic, endowed with courage and enthusiasm and unperturbed by success or failure, the worker is known as a pure (Sattvika) one. Four outstanding and essential qualities of a worker. - Bhagwad Gita : XVIII-26